Coastline College offers more than 20 Certificate Programs. Coastline certificates are tailored to the working profession. Whether you are looking to enhance your career-focused skills or advance in your career while completing your degree, you can earn a certificate atCoastline in just a few months.
Coastline is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Click here for a complete list of Coastline’s online academic programs and certificates
- 100% Online (semester term—one 15-week or two 8-week sessions per semester).
- CA, HI, WA, CO, VA and MD.
Length of Term
- You can complete each course in as little as 8 weeks. Some courses are offered in a 15-week format.
Course Enrollment Maximum
- You can enroll in a maximum of two courses at a time.
How Do I Get Started?
You must read and complete each of the following steps before selecting the “Get Started” button.
- Review and Agree to BHMT’s Student Agreement by clicking on the Get Started button below.
- Once you are on the Coastline College Self-Enrollment Certificates page, you can review the list of Certificate programs in Step 1.
- If you have questions about academic certificates and which one is right for you, contact your BHMT Career Development Coach!
- To apply, click on “Apply Online Now!” in Step 2 on Coastline College’s self-enrollment page.