Grand Canyon University (GCU)
Grand Canyon University offers graduate certificate programs designed to give the necessary foundation for you to earn your chosen certificate. Despite the shorter length, the core courses included are the same as those offered in their related master’s level degrees. Students take the same curriculum, but with a more focused approach for your desired certification.
- BHMT clients can utilize training funds with no annual limit. BHMT will recover your KP tuition reimbursement eligible expenses to the maximum available. Should you not have sufficient KP Tuition Reimbursement funds to cover the program costs, BHMT will bear the expense.
- Courses funded by BHMT.
- Total costs and state exclusions vary by program. Please consult your GCU counselor for more information.
*Excludes practicum and internship requirements.
How Do I Get Started?
You must read and complete each of the following steps before selecting the “Get Started” button.
- Review and Agree to BHMT’s Student Agreement by clicking on the “Get Started” button below.
- Once you are on the Grand Canyon University page, scroll down to find the Certificate Programs.
- Select your Certificate Program and your program page opens.
- Scroll down to “Let’s get started on your degree.” NOTE: DO NOT change the pre-populated fields.
- Click “Next” and fill out the contact information requested and click “Submit” to be contacted by a GCU representative.
Important: This process begins your Certificate Program enrollment. To continue with a degree program, you must first contact your Career Counselor.