LinkedIn Learning is an online learning provider that helps anyone learn software, creative, and business skills to achieve personal and professional goals. As a BHMT-eligible participant, you receive unlimited access to a vast library of high-quality, current, and engaging video tutorials including digital fluency, IT, computer software, leadership, management, and business and interpersonal skills taught by great teachers who are also working professionals just like you.
There are currently over 5,000 courses in the LinkedIn Learning library with nearly 30 new courses being added each week.
With LinkedIn Learning, you can:
- Earn a Certificate of Completion after you complete a course. Your certificates can be printed or uploaded to your LinkedIn profile.
- Download exercise files or use the practice coding playgrounds to follow along with the courses and apply your learning in real time.
- Download the LinkedIn Learning app so you can watch courses on your phone or tablet and learn anywhere. Android users can download the app here.
- Take advantage of “bite-size” learning! LinkedIn Learning courses are broken down into short videos to help you focus on your personal learning needs.
Who Should Enroll?
BHMT Participants who are looking to implement professional and personal development on topics that range from business skills to desktop application functionality, productivity support, and professional approaches and techniques.
How Do I Register?
- Click the Register button below.
- All BHMT participants must register through the MyBHMT portal.
- If you have a MyBHMT account for the portal:
- Enter your NUID and password and select ‘Submit’.
- You will enter the LinkedIn Learning site.
- If it’s your first-time in the MyBHMT portal:
- Enter your NUID and select ‘set your password’.
- Choose a new password when prompted.
- You will be prompted to fill out your MyBHMT career profile (allow 10 minutes), this helps BHMT serve you better.
- Please click on ‘Submit’ after filling out your profile form.
- You will redirected to the LinkedIn Learning site.