Colorado Technical University (CTU)
Colorado Technical University (CTU) offers a variety of Digital Credential Undergraduate programs that can be completed in as little as 3 months. Each 5 week course is offered 8 times a year through CTU’s award-winning Virtual Campus. They are fast-paced, web-based classes, specifically designed to be flexible for the BHMT working professional.
You can choose from the following CTU current credential offerings:
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Healthcare Principles
- Human Resources Management
- IT Fundamentals 1 and IT Fundamentals 2
- Network Management
When you successfully complete one of these exciting credentials, you not only receive a personalized digital badge, you can also earn between 16 and 32 university quarter-hour credits that stack into a Bachelor’s degree.
- 100% Online (semester term—two sessions per quarter)
- Built around our proprietary intellipath® learning system where you can quickly move over the content you already know.
- Designed to make the most of your prior education, certification, and experience.
- WA, OR, HI, CA, CO, GA, MD, DC, VA.
- Eight different start dates per year.
Length of Term
- You can complete each course in 5 weeks.
Course Enrollment Maximum
- You can enroll in a maximum of two undergraduate courses each 5 week session.
How Do I Get Started?
You must read and complete each of the following steps before selecting the “Get Started” button.
- Review and Agree to BHMT’s Student Agreement by clicking on the “Get Started” button below.
- Once you are on the Colorado Tech Universities page, click on “Tuition 100% Covered on University Badges”
- Review the badges offered for undergraduates and choose the right program for you.
- If you have questions about the undergraduate programs and which one is right for you, contact your BHMT Career Development Coach!
- Complete the Request for Information form.