Colorado Technical University (CTU)
Colorado Technical University (CTU) offers the Healthcare Principles Digital Credential program that consists of a condensed five-course program. Each 5 ½ week course is offered 8 times a year through CTU’s award-winning Virtual Campus. They are fast-paced, web-based classes, and specifically designed to be flexible for the BHMT working professional.
When you successfully complete this exciting program, you not only receive a personalized digital badge, you also will earn 21 university quarter-hour credits in the process.
Click here for more information about CTU’s Healthcare Principles Digital Credential program
- 100% Online (semester term—two sessions per quarter)
- Built around our proprietary intellipath® learning system where you can quickly move over the content you already know.
- Designed to make the most of your prior education, certification, and experience.
- WA, OR, HI, CA, CO, GA, MD, DC, VA.
- Eight different start dates per year.
Length of Term
- You can complete each course in as little as 5 ½ weeks.
Course Enrollment Maximum
- You can enroll in a maximum of three undergraduate courses per quarter (two in one session, and one in the remaining session).
Created specifically for BHMT and includes the following courses: