Ocean County College
Ocean County College (OCC) offers a wide variety of Certificate programs that provide fast- track career training you can complete in as little as three to six months and provides you with the knowledge and skills necessary to advance your career. OCC is accredited through Middle States Commission on Higher Education. In many cases, the courses completed for academic certifications can be applied to a degree program!
- 100% Online (semester term—two sessions per 15-week semester)
- WA, OR, HI, CA, CO, GA, MD, DC, VA.
Length of Term
- You can complete each course in as little as 12 weeks.
Course Enrollment Maximum
- You can enroll in a maximum of two courses (one lab course) per semester.
How Do I Get Started?
You must read and complete each of the following steps before selecting the “Get Started” button.
- Review and Agree to BHMT’s Student Agreement by clicking on the “Get Started” button below.
- Once you are on the Ocean County College Certificates page, under “Getting Started” choose “View our list of certificate programs” to choose your program.
- If you have questions about academic certificates and which one is right for you, contact your BHMT Career Counselor!
- To apply, click on “Apply Online” under “Get Started” on Ocean County College’s page.