University Of Phoenix
University of Phoenix offers a powerful combination of career-relevant education, personal support and flexible, on-demand learning opportunities for working adults — all with fixed, affordable tuition and options to save time and money on your degree. We’ll meet you at any point in your career, ignite the flame of confidence in your own abilities and walk with you not only toward graduation but also into your career.
Our convenient classes, offered online, make going back to school a real option for working adults. Access your class online, study on your own schedule and earn your degree.
- University of Phoenix has collaborated with BHMT to offer you a discounted tuition rate:
- Traditional Term-Based – $398/credit hour
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Correctional Support
- Undergraduate courses – BHMT recipients may take as many courses as they can subject to course availability and Contractor’s policy for a total tuition cap of $5,250 per calendar year. Once the tuition cap is met there are no additional tuition charges for the remainder of the calendar year.
- BHMT will pay a maximum of $5250 (combined KP Tuition Reimbursement funding and BHMT funding) per calendar year (January through December) directly to University of Phoenix on your behalf. BHMT will recover your KP tuition reimbursement eligible expenses to the maximum available.
- Residents of California may be responsible for the Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF) if this charge exceeds the annual $5,250 tuition cap. The STRF is a fund administered by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education that relieves or mitigates economic loss suffered by a student while enrolled in a qualifying institution. The STRF assessment rate is two dollars and fifty cents ($2.50) per one thousand dollars ($1,000) of institutional charges.
*Excludes practicum and internship requirements.