Post University | American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences
Are you a bachelor’s-prepared healthcare professional who is interested in learning more about infection prevention and control (IPC)? With our IPC Certificate you will be able to: apply principles of epidemiology to environmental assessment of risk, develop a comprehensive infection prevention and control program, design a surveillance system and interpret infection control data. 98% of our students work in healthcare while going to school, so we built our programs to be flexible.
- Traditional 8 week Terms
- Online Courses Powered by SIMPath® taken at your own pace within a 16-week semester.at your own pace within a 16-week semester.
- Residents of all 50 states are eligible to enroll in this program.
- Note: If your certificate of choice is to take Digital Credentials as part of the Family Nurse Practitioner and Adult Gerontology Practitioner MSN specializations, these NP programs are currently not available in California or Maryland. No Post University degree programs are currently available in Washington state.
- Monthly start dates are available for both term-based and Powered by SIMPath®.
Length of Term
- Traditional Term-Based – 8-week classes that start monthly. Take one course at a time or overlap them (up to 2 courses simultaneously) to move through the program faster.
- Powered by SIMPath® – Take as many courses as your schedule allows per 16-week semester.
Course Enrollment Maximum
- You can enroll in a maximum of two courses at a time.
- Traditional Term-Based – $438/credit hour, $6570
- Powered by SIMPath® – $3,500/16-week semester
Post University | American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences has collaborated with BHMT to offer certificate programs to eligible participants with no out-of-pocket cost. BHMT will use your KP Tuition Reimbursement (TR) benefit to cover the certification program tuition. If the cost of attendance exceeds your available KP Tuition Reimbursement, BHMT will pay the difference on your behalf.
Courses funded by BHMT.
How Do I Get Started?
You must read and complete each of the following steps before selecting the “Get Started” button.
- Review and Agree to BHMT’s Student Agreement by clicking on the “Get Started” button below.
- Once you are on Post University | American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences Certificates page, you can review the “Infection Prevention and Control Certificate” program by clicking on the link under “Choose a Program Designed Especially for YOU!”
- If you have questions about academic certificates and which one is right for you, contact your BHMT Career Counselor!
- To apply, use Post University | American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Science self-enrollment form.