This logo is not suitable for branding. If you would like to use our logo, please contact Marketing.
Please read and agree at the bottom of the document.
I Agree Cancel

General Ed


Don’t want to spend a year on a waitlist for an English class? Ben U General Education courses are offered multiple times per year – waitlist not included! Take them here or transfer them into a program elsewhere. It is your responsibility to determine whether these courses are required prerequisites for the academic program you intend to pursue and whether your selected program will accept the transfer credit.

Important Notice About Transferability of Credits Earned at CTU
Whether CTU courses fulfill prerequisite requirements depends on the degree program you intend to pursue and the school where you plan to earn your degree. If you wish to transfer credits earned through CTU to another college, it is your responsibility to speak to an advisor at the college you plan to attend before starting a CTU course to discuss whether the CTU credits are transferable. Your intended transfer school determines the transferability of credits earned at CTU. CTU course descriptions are available for you to provide to your transfer school.
Career Counseling
Creating a development plan is essential to success. BHMT Career Counselors are available to assist you with your overall career plan and to discuss how CTU courses may fit. They can also ensure you are accessing all the tools available to help you in your studies. Contact your regional career counselor at: 1-844-377-7849. 
Proof of Completion of High School or GED
You will need to submit proof of your completion of high school or GED to CTU Admissions within 48 hours of enrollment. Your CTU Admissions Advisor can assist you should you need help with securing your document. If you do not produce the proof document, diploma or transcripts, then any CTU course you completed will be cancelled and you will lose course grades.

Eligibility Requirements:
  • You must be a KP Union Alliance or Coalition Employee with “active” KP employment status.
  • You must have completed your probationary period.
  • You must be a regular, benefited full-time or part-time employee – typically working 20 hours or more per week.


Unsuccessful Course Completion and Dropped Class Policy Ben U programs require your time and effort on a consistent basis as well as communicating if you are having difficulty or a conflict in time. Should you not complete your program successfully with a ‘C’ or better, or drop the course by the institution’s first drop date, you will not be able to participate in any Trust program for a period of twelve months.