Capella University offers a flexible, online RN to BSN program that fits into your busy life. Capella’s RN-to-BSN program is designed to enable you to do what you do best—help people and improve patient care. You can choose between two options, Flex Path and Guided Path.
- Capella’s GuidedPath — Preset assignments and deadlines combine with the ability to attend class online anytime, 24/7, to give you both structure and flexibility.
- Capella’s FlexPath — This self-paced learning option let’s you take courses and complete coursework at your own pace, whenever your schedule allows. Because we understand that life happens, we created FlexPath so you can control your class schedule and build the career-advancing knowledge and skills you need.
— In-person attendance is not required for either option.
- All state residents of CA, CO, DC, GA, HI, MD, OR, VA are eligible to enroll in this program. Not available for residents of WA.
- Monthly start dates are available for both GuidedPath and FlexPath.
Length of Program:
- With FlexPath you can complete your degree in as little as nine months.
- GuidedPath — Based on the quarter system. Take one to three courses per ten-week quarter.
- FlexPath — Take unlimited courses (up to two at a time) per 12-week billing session.
The Fine Print
- Credits from prior learning, combined with transfer credits, may be applied for up to 75% of the RN-to-BSN program requirements, leaving as few as 8 nursing courses to complete.
- It is your responsibility to confirm that courses/programs completed with BHMT resources meet your academic and career objectives and transfer into your desired school/program.
||$8,640 (12-month program length)
||$10,800 (15-month program length)
BHMT will pay a program maximum of $16,500 on your behalf for the BHMT RN to BSN program. All available KP tuition reimbursement funds will be paid to BHMT to partially cover the RN to BSN program cost.
Residents of California may be responsible for the Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF) if this charge exceeds the lifetime $16,500 tuition cap. The STRF is a fund administered by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education that relieves or mitigates economic loss suffered by a student while enrolled in a qualifying institution. The STRF assessment rate is two dollars and fifty cents ($2.50) per one thousand dollars ($1,000) of institutional charges.