Kaiser Permanente has focused on 4 critical skills that will help you prepare to be a part of the workforce of the future: Digital Fluency, Consumer Focus, Performance Improvement, and Collaboration. Within KP, these skills are critical to getting ready for what’s coming in healthcare. Our online Critical Skills programs are designed to help you sharpen these important skills
These training courses feature:
- A learning platform that helps you find a personal learning path
- Self-paced, online, interactive learning experience
- Certificate of Completion
FOR SOCAL: The Southern California Jobs of the Future Committee has created new career resource guides for employees and managers in partnership with Labor, Management, National Workforce Planning and Development, the Ben Hudnall Memorial Trust and the SEIU UHW-West & Joint Education Employer Fund.
• Prepare Today for the Jobs of the Future helps employees understand their options for career counseling, training and financial assistance.
• Boost Your Team’s Performance gives managers top tips to strengthen their teams—and our organization.