The Career Resilience Quest Online
The Career Resilience Quest is an online course designed to build your ability to navigate change, challenges and opportunities in your job and career. It will take you on a journey of self-discovery that teaches you to improve how you respond to change and how to get the most out of your innate resilience characteristics or ‘muscles.’ Like your physical muscles, your career resilience muscles can be developed.
- How change affects your brain and what you can do to maximize your ability to deal with it.
- Which “change muscles” you rely on and which ones you can build to give you more balance.
- How you can sharpen your focus, stay calm, and remain effective even when the going gets tough.
- What resources you can use to continue to grow your ability to thrive in the face of change and challenge.
Career Resilience Coaching
Work with your Career Counselor to understand your personal approach to dealing with change and challenges and how you can be more effective. Through an in-depth assessment and one-on-one coaching, you will learn:
- How you use your “change muscles,” which ones you rely on, and which ones you don’t make much use of.
- How you can improve your approach to change and challenges by developing more balance in using your “change muscles.”
- How to take on change and challenges in your career and life as a way of improving your work and career satisfaction.
- How you can use your skills and abilities to thrive when change or challenges become part of your experience in your job or career.
Who Should Enroll?
All BHMT participants can enroll in the Career Resilience Quest. If you want to increase your ability to keep your career on track and develop yourself, even during challenging times, the Career Resilience Quest is for you.
How Do I Register?
All BHMT participants must register through the MyBHMT portal, Click the Register button below, it will take you to the MyBHMT portal for registration using your NUID.
- If you already have a MyBHMT account:
- Enter your NUID and password and select ‘Submit’.
- You will be directed to the Quest site. Once you begin the Quest, you can leave and return at will. Your place will be saved and you will be reoriented to where you left off when you return. To re-enter the course, simply come back to this page and click the ‘Continue Quest’ button.
- If it’s your first-time in the MyBHMT portal:
- Click ‘First-time User?’ below fields.
- Enter your NUID and click submit (a link will be sent your email where you can set your password).
- Once you set your password, you will be directed back to MyBHMT to put in your NUID and new password.
- You will need to Read the Student Agreement and click on the Agree box at the end and click the submit button.
- You will be directed to your Career Resilience Quest!
- Once you begin the Quest, you can leave and return at will. Your place will be saved and you can return to where you left off.
- To re-enter the course, simply come back to this page (Career Resilience) and click the ‘‘‘Continue Quest’ button to access the Quest each time.
REGISTER CONTINUE QUEST