Capella University (MPH & MSN)
Capella University’s online MSN program helps advance your knowledge of health care systems and policies, build your mastery of patient education techniques, enhance your impact on patient care, and develop skills you need to expand your career potential.
Capella’s MPH degree is designed to help prepare you for a broad range of activities and roles. You’ll develop an understanding of fundamental public health concepts, theories, and practices, and grow as a promoter of healthy lifestyles and environments.You can choose between two options for the MSN programs, Flex Path and Guided Path. The MPH program is available in Guided Path only.
- Capella’s GuidedPath — Preset assignments and deadlines combine with the ability to attend class online anytime, 24/7, to give you both structure and flexibility.
- Capella’s FlexPath — This self-paced learning option lets you take courses and complete coursework at your own pace, whenever your schedule allows. Because we understand that life happens, we created FlexPath so you can control your class schedule and build the career-advancing knowledge and skills you need.
- MPH – All state residents of CA, CO, DC, GA, HI, MD, OR, VA, WA are eligible to enroll in this program.
- MSN – All state residents.
- Monthly start dates are available for both GuidedPath and FlexPath
Length of Program:
- With FlexPath you can complete your MSN degree in as little as 12 months.
- GuidedPath — Based on the quarter system. Take one to three courses per ten-week quarter.
- FlexPath — Take unlimited courses (up to two at a time) per 12-week billing session
- MS in Nursing, Care Coordination*
- MS in Nursing, Nursing Education*
- MS in Nursing, Nursing Informatics*
- MS in Nursing, Nursing Leadership and Administration*
- MS in Nursing, RN-to-MSN Care Coordination*
- MS in Nursing, RN-to-MSN Nursing Education*
- MS in Nursing, RN-to-MSN Nursing Informatics*
- MS in Nursing, RN-to-MSN Nursing Leadership and Administration*
NOTE: RN-to-MSN programs may be available to BHMT participants who have completed a Bachelor’s degree.
Course Enrollment Maximum:
- You can complete one course per session (two courses per quarter) with no out-of-pocket cost.