Prepare to meet your professional and personal goals with an online Bachelor of Science in Public Health degree from Capella University. Career paths to explore with a bachelor’s in public health include health manager, social and community services manager, safety specialist, or policy analyst.
Click below for a complete list of Capella’s academic programs.
- Capella’s GuidedPath — Interactive
- Preset assignments and deadlines combine with the ability to attend class online anytime, 24/7, to give you both structure and flexibility.
- Participate in faculty led discussions and assignments.
- Follow a predictable path from start to finish with weekly deadlines.
- All state residents of CA, CO, DC, GA, HI, MD, OR, VA, WA are eligible to enroll in this program.
- Monthly start dates are available for GuidedPath.
Length of Program
- GuidedPath — Based on the quarter system. Take one to two courses per ten-week quarter.
Course Enrollment Maximum
- You can complete two courses per quarter with no out-of-pocket cost. You can choose to move at a faster rate and take more courses, but there will be costs that are your responsibility with that choice.